Duncan Student Center
Opening in January 2018, the Duncan Student Center will exist as a new space for students to create, perform, gather, connect, exercise and unwind. The facility is designed to enhance the overall student experience and expand upon study, meeting, career, and student activity space on campus.
Students interested in working on our team to manage the facility may attend one of the information sessions:
11/15/17 6:30pm in Montgomery Auditorium, Lafortune
11/16/17 7pm in the Notre Dame Room, Lafortune
Interviews for the available positions will be held the week of 11/27. Please use the link below to schedule an interview slot:
MEETING ROOMS & EVENT SPACES
For meeting room and event space information click here.
Student groups should submit an SAO360 request for use of meeting rooms or event spaces in the Duncan Student Center.
MEETING ROOMS & CONFERENCE ROOMS
First floor meeting rooms:
- Classroom style: 8 tables, 16 chairs
- Hollow square style : 8 tables, 20 chairs
- Lecture style: chairs only = 42
Second floor meeting rooms:
- Classroom style: 20 tables, 60 chairs
- Hollow square style: 14 tables, 46 chairs
- Lecture style: 120 chairs
Conference A total seating: 12
Conference B total seating: 12
Conference C total seating: 14
Conference D total seating: 12
Conference / Enclave E total seating: 4
Jan and Marty Hiller Midfield Commons
- Seats 106
- Additional seating in tiered area
- Features a large video display
- Ideal for presentations, game watches,
- Hagerty Family Café Stage
- Seats 102
- Ideal for musical performances, readings, comedy club events
- Dahnke Family Ballroom
- Setup options include:
Lecture / Theatre style: 960 seats
Banquet style: 580 seats
Concert style: ~1200 seats
Fair style: ~80 tables
Email Duncansc@nd.edu to discuss other setup configurations and options.
- A prefunction space may also be reserved.
- Ideal for dances, dinners, presentations, fairs, performances, fashion shows, etc.
- Room can be divided in half to accommodate multiple events.
Student groups and halls may reserve space in the Duncan Student Center free of charge.
* Student groups must be active and recognized by Student Activities to be eligible for scheduling.
For more information, email Duncansc@nd.edu