Duncan Student Center
Opening in January 2018, the Duncan Student Center will exist as a new space for students to create, perform, gather, connect, exercise and unwind. The facility is designed to enhance the overall student experience and expand upon study, meeting, career, and student activity space on campus.
Student groups* and residence halls have scheduling priority and may now select dates for the Spring 2018 semester:
First floor meeting rooms:
- Classroom style: 15 tables, 45 chairs
- Hollow square style : 10 tables, 28 chairs
- Lecture style: 48 chairs
Second floor meeting rooms:
- Classroom style: 20 tables, 60 chairs
- Hollow square style: 14 tables, 46 chairs
- Lecture style: 120 chairs
Conference A total seating: 15
Conference B total seating: 14
Conference C total seating: 21
Conference D total seating: 12
EVENT SPACE requests should use the Priority Date Selection Form.
Forms must be received by to be considered for priority scheduling. Groups and halls will be notified of their date assignments by . Please submit separate forms for each event.
Event spaces in Duncan Student Center:
Jan and Marty Hiller Midfield Commons
- Seats 106
- Additional seating in tiered area
- Features a large video display
- Ideal for presentations, game watches,
- Hagerty Family Café Stage
- Seats 102
- Ideal for musical performances, readings, comedy club events
- Dahnke Family Ballroom
- Setup options include:
Lecture / Theatre style: 960 seats
Banquet style: 580 seats
Concert style: ~1200 seats
Fair style: ~80 tables
Email Duncansc@nd.edu to discuss other setup configurations and options.
- A prefunction space may also be reserved.
- Ideal for dances, dinners, presentations, fairs, performances, fashion shows, etc.
- Room can be divided in half to accommodate multiple events.
Student groups and halls may reserve space in the Duncan Student Center free of charge.
* Student groups must be active and recognized by Student Activities to be eligible for scheduling.
For more information, email Duncansc@nd.edu