Situated less than one mile north of campus, just west of the Warren Golf Course
in a residential subdivision, Creek House provides a perfect getaway for campus groups.
Intended for use by student groups or campus departments for officer retreats and planning meetings,the 1,500 sq. ft. ranch house offers an excellent off-campus feel with the convenience of being close to campus. Recommended attendance capacity is no more than 30.
NOTE: If the activity is sponsored by a student group, the group's advisor (rector or assistant rector, if a residence hall staff) must be present for the entire event.
- Wireless internet service (through Comcast, not Notre Dame's network
- Analog telephone with a campus phone number
- Living room with cushioned chairs and oversized pillows
- 3 breakout rooms
- Sun porch (pictured to the right) with seating for 8
- Conference room with seating for 8 that features an LCD projector
- Small multi-purpose room with seating for 6
- Full kitchen with microwave and refrigerator
- One restroom
- Large backyard for teambuilding activities
Creek House is managed by the Student Activities Facilities Office from August through May. During June and July, Creek House is reserved for use through the ACE program [574-631-7052].
Creek House is available free of charge to recognized clubs and organizations, as well as residence hall staffs. Student organizations may request Creek House through SAO360. Campus departments may request Creek House on scheduling.nd.edu. Once you log in, select from the Reservations drop-down list: Request Student Activities Facilities-Indoor Space. Inquiries may also be directed to the Student Activities Facilities Office by calling 631-6912 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Since Creek House is a house located in a residential neighborhood, overnight activities are not permitted (all activities must end by no later than 10:00 PM).
Attendance must be limited to no more than 20 attendees, and the most comfortable attendance for use of the property is 8 or fewer participants.